Thursday, December 15, 2016

FOLK CITY themed ONE OF A KIND GUITAR on auction

David Bromberg
David Massengill
David Amram
John Cohen
Fred Hellerman
Tom Paxton
Noel Stookey
Dominic Chianese
Israel G. Young
Oscar S. Brand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a tough decision
but I've made it.

The guitar you see above is up for grabs.
Arrangements and bids may be submitted at folkcity50@gmail.com

That is a line to me, your gracious host on this blog, Bob Porco.

Consider it a gift for the one who has everything else.

My Christmas shopping is done, thankfully. The funds are not for me.
The funds raised with this sacrifice will go directly to the 
Music Supervisor for my wonderful film
POSITIVELY PORCO.




Here's the trailer
(It's official!)

Yes, indeed!
I've been AT IT for a good many years now.
(filming started in 2013)
The CONTENT for the film is astounding.
The concept has been adopted by deep pocketed executives however...

THE DOCUMENTARY FILM business moves slower than molasses
on a glacier.

NOW
the first 'phase' of the big push is actually based
on a film SOUNDTRACK.

FYI, I've lined up the best of the best to help out
and otherwise involve themselves in this 
world changing collection of songs and singers.

My Guitar, signed by some of the most vital figures of the 
Greenwich Village scene, will FUND the foundation
of my precious project.
The afore mentioned 'deep pockets' shall be
funding the film production.

MONEY FOR THE SOUNDTRACK
TO END ALL SOUNDTRACKS

It's not a 'project' to me. I live it. I know and respect these people.
I have a responsibility to them, not only the people who
may one day buy the soundtrack.

But in working for them, I directly work for their 
fans and we all share the music created along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Bromberg
David Massengill
David Amram
John Cohen
Fred Hellerman
Tom Paxton
Noel Stookey
Dominic Chianese
Israel G. Young
Oscar S. Brand

Bid starts at $25,000

This guitar 
was signed at The Museum of the City of New York
in June 2015.

There is only one.

Originally,
I was going to present it in my living room for my guests to see
but now it makes sense (and dollars)
to auction it. So long, ol' buddy.

If bids don't reach the minimum, I keep it. No loss.

Arrangements may be discussed with Bob Porco
at
folkcity50@gmail.com

NO CROWD FUNDING
One buyer.
One care taker for this guitar.
Producer credit given in film









1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete