Saturday, June 1, 2024

Gerde's Folk City Documentary Made Available

After 11 years I jumped the gun And released the Gerde’s FolkCity doc May 31. 




 In case you missed it


 It’s a pay-per-view set up on Substack.  It seems pretty straight forward and the first hundred people already subscribed seem to be busy watching Positively Porco in its entirety.   

 Substack makes it easy. So click in and through to the link for the “Bob Porco’s Substack” or search for the GerdesFolkCityDoc and you’ll have access to the full documentary about my grandfather Mike Porco and his cabaret called Folk City.  

 On occasion, I will drop some other clips of B-Roll or concert footage as I see fit.  

 Bob Porco’s Substack will be predominantly about gaining more exposure to the GerdesFolkCityDoc.  So include yourself! Help me reach the first 600 views for June 2024. Subscribe for a while to absorb the doc and share my Substack with your friends.   

 Cheers, Bob 

No comments:

Post a Comment