Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BOB DYLAN NEW YORK CONCERT PHOTOS B&W and low rez for your enjoyment


FIVE LORDS A-LEAPIN'
Beacon Theater, NYC
12.2.14

…ever since Jerry died…the group has grown, this merry band of brothers and sisters. Bob Dylan and His Band deliver!
Enjoy these pictures. Contraband pictures, that is. Complete with shots of each moment Bobby caught me filming. Cool!!
~bob

PS- don't forget to search Gerde's Folk City folkumentary POSITIVELY PORCO, watch the trailer, tell your friends, find me press and  a deep pocket interested in seeing Mike Porco's name go 'round the world as much as I do.


The right hand directs time



walk the walk


'you want brass balls?'

I'm not saying what this is

'Hey, that kid with the camera has the look of a Porco'

how you like me now?



Five Lords a-leapin





Bob sees the LCD glow in the balcony



Bob sees the LCD glow in the balcony, doesn't say anything



16 comments:

  1. you sattisfied now? pathetic... glad Dylan himself delivers better: music not this media hype
    hans altena
    we don't need your pictureframes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, can we see the moving pictures too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed to know and heard about this group. I would like to know more about this group. Hey have you ever performed in NYC events? I am going to NY this year to attend musical events.

    ReplyDelete