Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Life imitates ARTE


Just received news this morning from Germany that the 5 part series on Dylan aired last week. Here’s part one featuring me early with English subtitles:

Just received news yesterday morning
Germany 
the 5 part series on Dylan aired last week featuring me early with English subtitles:

Just received news 
Grmny
5 part feature 
On Dylan 
TV last week. Online now for a few weeks. 

Just received
the 5 part series on Dylan
aired last week. Here’s part where I’m blessed beyond measure to be part of the story:

Just this morning 
Germany and French TV
5 part series 
Dylan aired last week. 
part one 
featuring me early


Just received news this morning from Germany that the 5 part series on Dylan aired last week. French/German TV. I have been overcome with emotion and gratitude. Mike Porco’s name being heard around the world again. New music fans come to learn his story for the first time:

Entonces...



No comments:

Post a Comment