Friday, June 19, 2015

IZZY YOUNG LIVING IT UP

Something has been planned for Israel Young each day of his visit. Today, we had plans for dinner with his long lost cousin who lives uptown by me. But first, pack up, leave Bleecker and settle in at my place before going out for chow.
Tomorrow,
I'll be making my yearly trek to the great Clearwater Festival.
The big difference is that THIS TIME I'll be going with the Wizard if Iz
which means ACCESS and escapades.
It's like parading around with Santa Claus. He'll have a blast. Check back to see what we done did.






Izzy watching Izzy

Izzy seeing a picture of his young parents







~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And while Izzy napped on Wednesday, I spent time with a couple guitar giants on Macdougal Street.
Marc Silber and Erik Frandsen 



No comments:

Post a Comment